Where Do We Practice?
We primarily practice in Contra Costa and Alameda counties, but we also have experience in other counties. We accept cases in other counties on a case-by-case basis.
- Alameda County (Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, Union City, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, Sunol, Ashland)
- Contra Costa County (Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Rossmoor, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Martinez, Concord, Clayton, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, Antioch, Brentwood, El Cerrito, Richmond, San Pablo, Pinole, Hercules)
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County (San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale)
- San Mateo County (Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Woodside)
- Marin County (San Rafael, Novato, Mill Valley, San Anselmo, Larkspur, Corte Madera, Tiburon, Fairfax, Sausalito, Kentfield)
- Solano County (Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville, Vallejo)
- San Joaquin County
- If your county is not on this list, please call our office for further information.